High-speed press VS
Compressive forces: 120 – 1.000 kN
Number of strokes: max. 1.000 min -1
For maximum precision requirements.
- Special power transfer system: tensile or compressive forces only, no side load!
- Head and base of press in cast iron, pre-stressed via tie rods, double margin of safety.
- Stroke and ram adjustment infinitely variable at fixed bottom dead centre (UT)
- Crankshaft mounted completely in roller bearings: no keyed or splined connections in the entire drive.
- Optional: total mass balancing (rotating and oscillating): for higher speeds up to 1000 strokes/min.
- Special toggle drive mechanism, ram double supported via toggle lever to take eccentric loads and backlash-free pre-stressed 16-fold linear roller bearing guides
- Press is virtually maintenance-free via enclosed grease lubrication
- CNC programming with graphic visualization and touch-screen display
- Precision pressing and rapid retooling = high productivity!
Please inquire for technical data